The Butcher Shop is located in Camdenton, Mo and has been locally owned and operated since 1993. The current owners saw a need to have an online presence and we were thrilled to be able to work with a store that already had a great reputation. Distillery Web Design and Marketing designed a clean, easy to manage site that encapsulates the image of The Butcher Shop. For The Butcher Shop starting an online campaign was a new adventure, but they had clear objectives they wanted from their site and online media. In order to help The Butcher Shop make an online mark, we knew their site and social media presence had to represent their outstanding customer service and products.
Here’s what we did for The Butcher Shop:
- Designed a creative, easy to navigate website
- Created a new logo to develop brand awareness
- Implemented a Facebook business page
- Provided 50 weekly Facebook status updates (on going)
- Designed promotional flyers
- Created Giveaway contest to gain more fans/customers
- Photographed products and staff for site
- Determined keyword for Search Engine Optimization
The Butcher Shop continues to make progress in using Facebook. We now handle all of their social media needs by providing 200 Facebook updates per month. Their fan base grows daily and at times can be exposed to up to 30,000 friends of fans.